since a lot of ppl are starting to blog... i thought of starting 1 too...
but i am not really hardworking in this.... so dun expect much from my blog...
Since this is my first post... i guess i will be hardworking enuf to write at least a hundred words...
I actually have like around 4 practicals waiting for me to write and a case study plus a presentation preparation... it is all juz lying next to me waiting for me to start...
Since the due dates are like next week.... i will juz leave it till the weekend and rush everything in 2 or 3 days time...
oh ya... i forgot that I am going to YORK this saturday... means tat i haf to do it this friday...
Will put up pics of York next week...if i can finish my work in time....
wat else do i wan to say neway...?? guess i couldn't even write 100 words in this...
i will juz post some random pics i took since i came to newcastle...
u noe wat... I haf no idea how to operate the add photo thingy...i dun even noe if the photos are uploaded..
u noe wat... I haf no idea how to operate the add photo thingy...i dun even noe if the photos are uploaded..
i will need some time to take care of it or mayb ask someone for help
this is the pic i took when i was on a trip to the Alnwick Garden with the NCCF.... from left...Joann (HK)..Sarah(Singapore)...Karen(JB, M'sia)...me...Allen(Taiwan)...Deric(Penang, M'sia)...Cathy(HK)...and Shun Feng(M'sia)..
This pic was taken infront of a cake shop in Alnwick city centre... my saliva is drippingg....
Ok... I have grown lazy of waiting for the pics to upload... guess i will stop here for the meantime...got to get some books from the library...
Hey... I reach 100 words...wat a miracle...did I...someone count it for me n tell me..
1 comment:
What is Allen doing? Complaining about his height!
Post a Comment