I totally hate it when people talk too much.... I mean... I get the point, u don't really have to repeat and repeat and repeat the same thing over and over and over again.... It makes me wanna shaft a cloth in your mouth to ask u to shut up..... Since u keep doing this, I will jut have to apply something that I have trying to put into use but failed so many times before..... turning a deaf ear..... It was never really what I could do... I kind of listen to whatever people say and feel the emotions running in me due to the words uttered by the mouth.... and in the end when I can't stand it.... badaboom... I react in a nasty way.... Though today i did just kept my mouth shut.... so it means that I can control my emotions better than I used to be able to.... which should be a good thing.... but, i did rant some of my anger out at the machine I used after meeting with u... 'Mr. I can't stop talking crap that you don't want to listen to'....
I know that I myself talk too much too sometimes without thinking of the consequences of uttering each word I said.... but this is me.... I don't really think twice when I say anything, I know that I hurt you when I do that, but i did say sorry after that..... I hope u all don't mind.....
In need of upgrading myself in these 2 fields....
Mainly.... Not being so emotional when people say things that I don't want to hear, just turn a deaf ear and close one eye and ignore them..... And, not saying things without thinking over the consequences of saying it.... especially when it is supposed to be a secret....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment