Tuesday, 27 September 2011

Laughter

Had a great laugh with my colleagues today, mainly the girls from my hostel. WE laugh a lot together, mainly because we just talk about crap and laugh at every possible thing to laugh at. Mainly because there is Ms. Yeoh around, she just has this aura that makes people happy (Coz she is funny, the things she say and the way she act is just hilarious). But, sometimes, I feel sad for her as we always laugh at her, though she don't really seem to mind.
I enjoy this feeling, the feeling of just laughing at anything as it relieves my stress. I thank them for being with me here as it makes me enjoy my work more and makes me feel that I can have fun though at work.
May we stay happy together and remember each other in the future even when we part.

No comments: