Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Empty....

Again I feel empty... Even when I am surrounded by people or even talking to someone, it just seems as if nothing is 'filling' me. This emptiness haunts me whenever there is a chance. It just seeps into me and depress me. I hope it will leave me but it just sticks to me like peanut butter.
Sometimes I think I feel empty because I don't have a purpose in life. I don't know what to do most of the time and think about nothing or stupid stuffs.
I feel empty because I am no longer progressing. There is no input of anything into me and thus the emptiness creeps in.
I feel empty when I am around the people that see me on a daily basis yet just won't ever understand me.

I am empty...

5 comments:

Chu Jie said...

aww.. *hugs*

there're times like this, where u just feel empty. itz normal. itz not necessarily a bad thing, provided that itz not a long term thing. =p

set short term goals lar, that's what i do. like today, i aim to verbally abuse one of the person that i hate (not a good example, but i did XD), as for tmr, i aim to have proper meals for dinner. XD small things small things, u'd be surprised how much fun it brings when u did it. =)

i dun suppose anyone will entirely understands anyone ever. when we seek to be understood, maybe itz nice to give some hints? if not, ahhaha, friend's duty to guess ^_^

Cheer up! i still love ya~

weichern said...

Thanks... I just feel bad when I am in Bangi... Guess colleagues will never be friends no matter how much time we spend together... It makes me miss u all more....

will try to set some short term goals soon to see how it work out... thanks for the advice..

love you lots

galaxycharm said...

ah bei, cheer up! same thing goes with me too, colleagues will never be close friends. seriously.

let me share something ironic with you. In my office, everybody plays facebook, but, none of us add each other. See how corporate life is.

such circumstances make you value me and us more.

Boon Woei said...

Same here. Feels empty from time to time, empty like a siham shell. We are all working zombies lol.

I also like to think that all these empty times are here to compensate for all the 'filled' times we had. Sorta like karma.

Let us all look forward to our 'filled' days :D

Jane Gan said...

yea humans are mend to be sensitive, so its alright to feel depress sometimes. when feeling empty you should give a call to b ken. i'm sure he can make u mad or laugh and forget about everything else.