Thursday, 5 April 2012

My fault?

Haven't been able to sleep for the past 4 nights, don't know is it the jet lag or is it there is too much on my mind. Maybe both.
I got angry at my friend for getting into a relationship with someone that I don't really like. It's not that I don't like her, just that I don't have think much about her which make her not on my like list.
Mainly, I got angry because I like him, and I felt that I lost him. I was angry at both him and myself. I knew we were just friends but I chose to think more of it, when this matter came to light, I lose control of my thoughts and couldn't control thinking the worst of everything.
I got angry because he just told me he did let go of the girl he liked a day ago and the next he was with another. I felt that he lied to me.
But deep down I did knew he liked the other as well, just that I don't want to believe it, and maybe I wasn't always favoring her that even when he knew he liked the other, he can't bring himself to tell me the truth.
I agree that I was sad and angry and confused at the same time when we talked, leading to some comments that wasnt supposed to be said being uttered. But, I don't see why the fault is all mine. Even if he didn't like me, we are still friends, he being not as honest as I thought hurt me and I have a right to be angry. And he being so easily in love with someone after deciding not liking another also gets me angry. So I can't say it's all my fault.
I wasn't able to speak to him as I did before when I saw him at first, I knew I can't do it easily but I did still like us to be friends. So, I talked to him on Wednesday, telling him that I am able to accept him being with the girl, but I still wouldn't bring myself to like her even when she is with him. I did tried to like her for a year now, if I can't, it means that it's not gonna happen.
I thought we did be better today, but somehow I feel that he is angry at me for saying that and thus was trying to stay away from me for the day.
Is it my fault that our friendship has to come to this kind of condition? I know I don't take changes well, but I did try to accept it as soon as possible with a few days of emo. I don't really know how to hide my emotions even up till now. Guess I am just too childish for the adult way of dealing with emotions. But, I did sincerely hope that we could still be friends.

4 comments:

Jane Gan said...

"oh god. who's the fucker and let me beat him down."
I guess these things can't help at all. The most important thing is, was him worthy enough to let you remain friends with him? Sometimes man are more kecil hati than we can imagine. They don't really care about the "aftermath" relationship so they have no worries to go for any other girls.
Learn to let go bah. It might takes quite sometime but remember bken and sheng will be there for you to bully.

Jane Gan said...

Anyway, girlfriends of the guy we admire are always bietches.

Chu Jie said...

hey.. *hugs*

first of all if i have a friend like that i'll beat the crap out of him for not being honest.

but standing from his point of view, perhaps itz not that easy to break the news to u coz he probably knows tat u like him? just that him not wanting to hurt u in the first place turns out to hurt the most.

adaptation takes time, for both of u, esp when u did like him, don't be too hard on urself k? let things take a natural flow, if he's meant to be ur fren, he will be.

*hugs again*

weichern said...

Thanks guys... Love you guys.... I guess I just can't accept it that easily.... I am doing well now, still adjusting the way we talk... But I guess it will turn out fine....