Tuesday, 26 June 2012
Another emotional unstable day..
Working till 12.15am is really going to take a toll on me. Especially when I won't be sleeping early the following night as well as I promise movie night with the 2 girls.
I am reverting to my old self once again. And I don't like it. Guess some things don't really change that easily. I did like to tell someone that I am sick of him but don't have the guts to. Coward. I did say I am kind of a coward but it also means that I think twice before I boldly tell someone off and suffer the consequences later. Why do I feel sick of him? Because he doesn't cooperate with me at work. What does he mean when he answer all my question with 'nothing', 'don't know', 'not sure' and 'it's hard to explain' when he blardy knows everything. He can even pretend that i am not there when he blardy hell knows that I am angry because he is withholding information from me. Office politics is a sucker. I just don't understand why. I can take not knowing if I am not involved in it, but I can't take it if I am and you don't want me to know anything. Especially when we are frinds. This Got me all down and moody today that anyone can see that I am not in a good mood. Sigh, when will I learn how to keep my emotions to myself? From now on, If I did like someone to feel bad, I did backstab them than to show them my feelings since they totally have no regard for it.
Time to sleep. Hope I learn from my mistakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment