Tuesday, 24 July 2012
Acceptance
Acceptance is something that we all have to learn in some parts of our lives. If you cannot accept, you can only change that has been accepted by others or be like the rest and embrace the acceptance.
I accepted the fact that we have to compete with each other and work together at the same time and that sometimes you might not be able to tell me the whole truth. But, I will still get pissed sometimes because of that.
My colleague from production has been complaining about his boss the whole week now. I think it's time for him to accept that his boss actually don't care how he felt as long as he gets what he wants. I agree that his boss is a pain in the ass that doesnt listen to other people and says things that hurt. But, if you can't change him, change yourself or accept that he is a bastard and continue working with him.
Accepting ones fault is much harder than you thing, especially accepting ones own fault. I hope I learn how to accept things are most of the time until I learn how to change it to my best advantage.
Note to self: if you don't know whether you are wrong or right, just wait longer, you did learn the answer soon.
Current thought: Stop thinking about that stupid incident no matter how bad or good it is at the same time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment