Tuesday, 14 August 2012
Decisions
Why do we make the decisions we make now? How can it affect us in the future? Why do we still decide to do something when others advise otherwise? What is the push behind every decision you make? Are u sure it's the right choice?
I have been making awful decisions in my life that I don't regret in the long run( I only regret for a while and then accept it as it is). Yet, I still try to convince people making a decision based on something you think is true now is fairly stupid as who knows what will happen in the near future. Maybe I really don't think too far ahead of me that I always end up doing the wrong things. Well, I guess as long as I don't hurt anyone, I am fine with it.
Exerting self control.
I doubt that I can ever control myself as much as I want to. Salute to those who control their feelings so strongly that they can show no emotions in almost every circumstances. Pay tribute to those who control themselves so much that most of the time they are blinded by the lied they create for themselves to believe in so they can continue to be in control. I can not do it, no matter how much I want to. But, I will try.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment