Thursday, 21 March 2013

Blogging- updates

I do agree I have not blogged in a while. It's not that I don't want to, it's just that after updgrading my Ipad, I can no longer click on this box and write anything. Stupid thing. Even after I changed to a Samsung tab, the same thing happens. Guess I am just not good with high-tech electronics. I did wrote a few post on my ipad, currently in the possession of my mum. Might post it in the future as a reference to my life for the pass few months. Just a little update on myself. Just came back from Cambodia on Monday, tired like hell but fun at the same time other than one annoying 'aunty' who happens to be a guy that has similar characteristics as my ex. Brings back a lot of memories, especially how stupid I was. I will just have to let bygones be bygones and not tell u how stupid I seem back then. Maybe I might, in the future. Currently in my new job, still unsure of what I am doing but guess I will be staying here for at least another year before deciding to move on to another company. Being quite a newbie company, everything is so volatile and unsure that it makes it hard and easy to cope at the same time. Seeing that I am blogging during working hours, even with my boss looking at the cctv shining on me can mean a lot. Since I have yet to decide on my future career (I know that I am not young anymore, but I still can't decide yet), I will just stay put and try to perform. Maybe, I will get lucky. > < On the other side, my love life is still as unstable as ever. Seeing that I have no intention on settling down and I have no idea how to determine if I actually like someone or just lusting for a company. I guess I will just continue being me and try to twist people into loving me (evil smirk) and then tell them I am not interested (Evil Laugh). We will see how it goes. I am still twisted inside, might be from the sadistic part of me being more dominant. Anyway, a short account on something before I go into details next time - Confess to C, he thought I was joking, I think I am joking as well. Told A about it and got scolded by him about making it sound like a joke. Being pointed out by A that that's why he thought I was only joking and chose another. Agreed that we both confessed at the wrong time to each other and will try to forget about each other. Though I sincerely hope he breaks up with that bitch that I don't like and end up with me. (wakakaka). Anyway, I am still living my life. My thoughts now is just, the sky and earth are still intact and I am not dead yet, so just stay how I am. And I am happy.

No comments: