Thursday, 6 December 2007

Happy happy...

Finally... I can breath normally now... sorry for the wait for the nottingham pics... I was too busy with my lab reports and assignments that i havc to set it aside first... Anyway... before the pics will be another long long story bout me n my life this few days...

Ok... I just passed up my 2 lab reports this morning... after that i felt as if there are no more weights pushing me flat on the floor... hehe... and not to mention that my presentation yesterday was quite good... I am feeling so light now (though I still have a test and assignment dued next week...)

juz something about my presentation.. there was only 5 ppl in the lecture hall... me, karen, mimi, reena and the examiner, Steven.. guess that's why I am not that nervous.. at the end of all our presentations, steven mention that we are quite a multiracial group as two of us r m'sian chinese, an indian and a french.... when he mentioned that, i nearly laugh out loud... reason--- when I was listening to the others present, I notice something... the 1st person who present, karen has a chinesy slang when presenting... next was mimi.. i thought she was speaking in french if i hadn't listened closely, then it was me.. the 1 with perfect english...hehehe...just joking... i don't even know how i sound like... then there was reena with her indian accent... I can;t imagine how steven had digested everything we said down... he must have used a lot of ear and brain power to understand us...hehehe...
later that night, Lenzja (a coursemate from inti) and Pauline (a one course-mate from inti penang) came over after dinner to do their reports... I was hoping i could finish mine by 11 but then with ppl around I slowed down... finished my reports around 11.45pm... however.... i slept at nearly 4 am... reason---- karen was sleeping on my bed, pauline ask me to stay and I wanted to watch a show i downloaded..... but the show was for an hour only... therefore the other 3 hours were spent wasted looking at my comp and talking to lenz and pauline....

it is so not my norm to sleep at such a time and i was so tired that i slept till 8.30am( i set 2 alarms just to make sure i wake up) i was nearly late for my class by the time i reach it... neway... was glad i didn't sleep in his class but was listening attentively....hehe...

I went grocery shopping after class and after i unpacked everything i bought, i went out with Cathy to buy some chocs... she is going back to hongkong for christmas tomorrow and therefore are buying gifts.... came back home around 6pm... I am like so exhausted now... feel like sleeping but later cooking dinner together again... guess I will just take my time writing this...
ok.... picture time...
HAHAHA... photos taken in nottingham plus some in leeds...
First and Foremost.... the most important picture!!!! WAI YEE and ME at nottingham!!!!
we finally met in the UK....WAKAKAKAKA.
A bonus in the Nottingham... Met up with WE RIN.... she realy slimmed down a lot lo...

Okok.. pics in the city centre... a christmas tree in the city centre...

Our hostel where we stayed 7 person in one room.. big leh...hehe... I slept on the bed on the left top corner of the pic....

OK.... Here is the pic lots of ppl are longing to see.... the handsome guy!!!! hahaha... I am being stingy in showing his pics (I have another 2 pis...kekeke...) ....Notice Karen is kind of sleeping on him already... she was so desperate for him that all 3 pics she was standing beside him..oh ya.. his name is MAX.. he is from Estonia... n I have no idea where is it..hehe

A electric train.... it is in the nottingham city centre

in front of nottingham castle... lilian, karen, cathy, allen and deric..

ok... y is this pic here? The laptop's owner---Angela... She was holding her laptop all the way when we were touring the city centre... then she asked deric to hold it for her for a while while she goes shopping... which is like hours... hehe.. so we juz did this while waiting for her...haha.. don't worry... she does not know about this blog... foots from the left...karen's, mine and deric's..

In front of the nottingham castle main entrance...

Statue of Robin Hood... the main attraction of nottingham....

What is he looking for???

A random street in the city center

the river within the city centre... hehe...


The map of nottingham university campus.. it's huge... and some pics of the campus...



The car we rented... not very stable but quite ok... I wasn't in the car... I was on the bus in the pics above


Cathy with her packet of nasi kandar... something like that... haha...M'sian food....wahahaha


Us in front of a lake in nottingham uni... yes... there is a lake in the Uni

A map of leeds city center just to prove i was there... notice that deric is wearing my jacket... the wind was quite strong and he was left with his thin jacket... therefore... i offered my big jacket... coz i was already wearing 3 layers and is quite comfy in it...he looks quite funny in it...

Some pics in leeds city centre.... it was around 4 when we were there... looks as if it is 8pm...hehe

Ok.... done with the pics... if u noticed... it is already 11.20pm now...hehe... I actually slept while waiting for the pics to upload.. missed dinner... but my lovely housemates left some dinner for me.....hehe..... juz ate it.... will be up for another 2 hours... ok... off for my dramas...hehe...

No comments: