sadly.. I don't really have any plans for this holiday and christmas.. but I might be going to germany with my classmate..mimi.... in january, after the exams and before the new semester starts... hope i can go...
ok...Let me update u all about my life these few days... let's see... was doing my assignment on tuesday night ( the one dued next semester...) because Lenz came over to discuss... she had to pass it up on wednesday...it's actually a lab report and I did the lab work a week later than Lenz... and the teacher, Pete was kind enough to let me hand it in the next sem..but not her..hehe... so we discuss and did from around 9pm... then at 11pm.. we went out for supper... U must be thinking if any shops opens till so late... Answer is no...I guess only McD and Subway is still open...Ok... I went to the casino... Aspers... And no... I did not gamble.... so dun ask me if i won or lose.... hehe.... 1 thing about casinos is that they give out free food... and in Aspers, they provide free buffet supper at 12 midnight every tuesday... normally the food is oriental style... I got to eat char siew pau.. hehehe... since the food is limited, we have to line up before 12 to get the food...hehe... and 90% of the ppl eating there are asians... shows that we really love to eat...
ok..after the filling supper with the biotech seniors... me, Lenz and Karen resumed work... I really don't know why did I stay up till 3 something in the morning doing the work that I will be passing up in a months time.. I guess i was a bit siao siao that day... but... I manage to finish my work and pass it up on wednesday... plus... I proof-read my friends assignment ( Cathy's logistic assignment on Airbus)... I didn't want to mention this but i had a hard time understanding what her assigment is about due to her english..(Cathy..don't read this plz..hehe) then I did the introduction part of 2 lab reports (Karen's cellular pathology lab report)... since I wasn't taking cellular pathology, I had no idea what was it about and had to serve the internet just to finish the intoductions for her... I am making myself sound as if I am doing everybody's homework.....
anyway... the main point here is i am exhausting myself with ppl's work but I am learning new stuffs... which is good...
I had a test today.. mammalian and microbial cell culture and i think I flung it... sorry mum... i guess i wasn't working hard enough... Neway.. I can't cry over spilled milk... so... I will just enjoy my holidays without thinking about it...
Oh ya... I went out to the city center just now and took some pics..
the pics might be a bit blur due to the lightings and my shaking hand... It's freezing outside... less than 0 degrees... so plz don't mind it...
1 comment:
you surf the net, not serve it and you flunk a test, not flung it. Sigh...its snowing again, it snows every other day, dang it! And you wanna know the temperature here?
-8C and feels like -12C which is relatively warm compared to other days..I just love Madison!
Post a Comment