Friday, 22 February 2008

long time no blog...

Sorry for not blogging for such a long time.. u all should know about my lazyness... hehe...I was busy anyway.. I had to juggle between work, play, study and sleep... hehe... okok... let me update u bout myself... I am currently still busy with work but then next week is my last week of work because the company has no more jobs for me... so i will be getting a new job soon.... hope i can get 1... ok.. next... studies... i am still studying the same way i used to... meaning sleep in class after 2 slides and waking up when the lecturer starts teaching the 2 last slides... hehe... that's me... my results are still in the process.. makes me wonder about the efficiency of the lecturers... hehe.. hope it's alright... then about my play time hehe... I went to barcelona last month... i will post the pictures in my next blog entry and and elaborate about it then... I celebrated chinese new year with a nice hot dinner with my flatmates... then we went out to Venue.. a club in the city center... I enjoy the songs there.. it was spanish night... but i don't think i would like going out at night at all due to the weather and my sleepiness... then yesterday night.. during chap goh meh.. I went to my boyfriend's house with cathy, my hong kong friend to join his housemates for a hot pot... the hot pot was too tempting for us to not go..hehe... then when we left at 11pm... the wind was s strog that we felt that we were nearly blown away... good thing we made it back home safely..hehe..

okokok.. I know u all must have notice the word "boyfriend"... yes, i admit that i have a boyfriend.. his name is Ling Shun Feng, 24, male, studying final year for finance... he is a very nice person, a bit stupid and funny... he is not good looking but it's fine with me as long as he has a good personality... we went out during valentine's day, which was our first date... it was fun... okok... picture of him...
This was in barcelona.. he went with us...
OKOK.. a decent picture of him.... notice that he just put on a shiny lip gloss... hehe... I don't think i really got a decent picture of him..

This is the flower he gave me... white roses... before he brought me out for sushi...hehe..after dinner... we had dessert... strawberry tiramisu from mark's and spencer.. a must eat in UK.. hehe... we ate this while watching a horror movie called 'IT', which was a movie i freaked out watching when i was a little kid.. a really good movie... warning.. don't watch if u r not brave enough...

Ok.. i will move on to the next post for the pics in barcelona...

No comments: