Next good news... my fren which came over with me got her first boyfren... a taiwanese... make me wonder when can I get 1.. hehe.. my plan to get a boyfriend before 20.... willl i be able to succeed?? well... i think these things come when the time comes... i will just wait n see... don't worry... If i have 1... I willl definitely tell the whole world!!!....
Oh ya.. and I am starting to knit again... I am helping my friend to knit a scarf for her newly found boyfren... hehehe.... hope she dun scold me for telling everybody except for her boyfren abour it...hehe... I will put up a picture of the finished work next time... in the mean time... enjoy the pictures of the snow!!!
Walking outside my flat... the layer of snow...
A snowball on Cathy's hand...
Deric., Shun Feng and ME... in the carpark... too bad it wasn't snowing
Shun feng...Cathy and me... Cathy was trying to throw some snow on Shun feng... hehe...
Me and Cathy each with a snowman and a snowball
The snowman Cathy made.. it has eyes and hands made of leaves.. Due to limited snow, we made miniature snowmans... hehe..
Deric posing beside a car covered with snow..
The snowman shun feng and i made on top of the rubbish bin...hehe
The carpark in front of lovaine flat... the footprints are deric and shun feng's..
Cathy and I made this...
Cathy's love for her boyfriend..
Road back into our flat....
Hope u all enjoy the pictures...
2 comments:
OMG U HAVE A BLOG!!!
aihz.. i want to play snowballs too.. =.=
*heads off towards the refrigerator*
Post a Comment