Monday, 15 September 2008

My long lost blog

OKOK... I admit that I am truly a very lazy person... I did not even bother to look at my blog for at least 3 months already... so... don't even expect me to write anything.... I will update my blog when i am in the mood to do it...

For those who are still not sure about where I am now... I am in UK... address... 9, Stratford Road.... somewhere in Newcastle.... I will post a picture of my unique room in time to come... so just wait... for now... I am still looking for a part-time job in Newcastle.... Maybe it's because I am very choosey (No Bar job, No Chinatown Job...) that I can't find a job eventhough I sent out approximately 5 or 6 resumes....
I can't work in a bar...though I don't really mind the job(the tipping is great... according to my bf's ex-housemate's ex-girlfriend..yup, they broke-up.., u can get tips of 40 pounds and above just for 1 night....)... I mind the working hours.... it is normally till late night... like 2am...(mum will kill me.. dad will be worried and I will be deprived of sleep)...
I can't work in Chinatown.... I don't like the owners of the shops there... They are so full of themselves and the wage is like lower than anywhere else.... (5 pounds an hour!!!!... it does not even meet the National Minimun Wage... though it fits if u r under 22...) anyway... u will feel that working anywhere else will earn u more respect from your boss, more wage and less work... I will NEVER...NEVER.... work there.....

Ok... Let's just hope I get a job now...hehe... need money to buy a lot of things....

Oh ya... For those coming to the UK... welcome..welcome.... Hope to meet you soon... For those in Malaysia... Thanks for missing me... I miss you all too... I will be updating on something else sooner.... or mayb when I am bored.... hehe...

No comments: