I know you all missed me a lot... and I really mean a lot .... because I am like the most wonderful person you all have met... with my cute face, bubbly attitude and sexy demeanor... WAHAHAHA... Just joking.... It's cause I miss a lot of you... especially u... Mozarella Ham Naan... oh sorry... I mean you, my friend...hehehe
ok... this should be about me... I feel that I am growing again... and I don't mean growing fat... I mean growing more mature in the way I think... this is because... i just found out that I planned my money quite welll... though it is still not as good... but at least it is a start... I mean... I actually know how much I will be left with if i pay all my school fees n rent... though I still don't know bout the cost of the utilities... I got around...1000 pounds left for the year to eat, drink, party, travel and everything else... Oh shit... MUM... I need the S with the Straight line through it...$... hehe... but not so soon though...
Oh ya... speaking about party... My flatmate had a House party yesterday... House party as in just the 6 people staying in this particular flat... and 2 other bfs of the people...not including mine... drinking a bit of homemade drinks...yup..it is alcoholic... and chit-chatting... though we chose to go out around 1130 pm... went to Jukebox... it is one of the rooms in Digital (according to Madara...it has 4 rooms n Jukebox is one of them...)... I will introduce my housemates later when I have their pics... We had fun there... the music was much more local (more to the brits liking...) though there was this weird bald guy.... which kept sticking to the 8 oops... 9 of us.... look at what I emphasized.... Bald n WEIRD... I mean it literally... he is really bald and really weird.... He kept sticking to us though we ignored him... And he came over to ask me a question that really pissed me off.... I really wanted to scream F*** OFF (Sorry MUM n DAD)....... Guess what he asked... NO.. NO... NO..... It wouldn't be that bad if he asked me if I would like to dance with him... But he asked me If I needed ENGLISH LESSONS..... yup... ENGLISH lessons.... What... Do I look that Un-educated??? Do I look that stupid???? I told him that I speak perfect english and don't need it... guess what... he asked me ARE YOU SURE?? I really felt like slapping him.... gosh... I should have.... Grrrrrr..... fine... I will just ignore him.... No more clubbing for me... it's really tiring.... We got home around quarter passed 3 in the morning and I slept till 8am... I wanted to sleep more... but i just couldn't... must be the exercise....
Anyway... Around 11.30am... I went out to my Uni to join the Fun Day event... It was the battle between schools (as in.. School of Applied Sciences, Business School..etc..) However... I felt like I was in primary school.... The games were like old school games.... such as the egg on spoon, 3-legged-race, tug-o-war, wheelbarrow (the one where someone holds the other person legs and the other person walks with his hands) and the sack race.... Our school were made up of all girls... when it was the tug-o-war... It really killed us... it was so hard.... the guys were like twice our size and we only get to add 1 person... sob sob...so unfair... though we won 1 out of 3 games.... I don't even know how.... I think the hardest game was the sack race since the sack was like so small... I don't remember it being that small when I was in primary school.... really... I fell a few times just jumping in it... and to think I actually am good at it in primary school.... oh oh... before I forget... We also had this special session where we can play 2 other games which the school prepared for us... It was SUMO wrestling and another where we are tied to a 'springy' rope which will pull us back if we are too far from the starting point and that we had to stick the small cushion further than the opponent... when I get the picture, I will post it and you will understand... Sumo wrestling was really fun... We got to wear the sumo suit where they pump air into it so we were as big as a sumo wrestler and then we have to fight our opponent... Karen and Yi Shan were first... They were like sticking to each other and pushing each other around... Next was me and Jien.... we were like scary.... I mean really... Wait for the video... I will get it... I promise... though I don't really know how to put it online.... We were like enemies fighting compared to the friendly match between Karen and Yishan... I mean like... Manchester and Arsenal... we put up a good fight... or should I say US and Iraq??... though not as scary... hehe.... I really had a lot of fun....
Then... When we came back from the games... we met up with the SUNDERLANDERS... I mean those from Inti that chose Sunderland Uni over Northumbria for biotechnology... You know who you are... (Please... Northumbria is like way better though Newcastle might be the best...) We just walked around together for a while and they had to head back to sunderland...its only a 40 minute metro(subway) ride... though Wee Hong stayed back to have dinner with us in Nandos... then we went to the Tyne River...where the famous Millenium Bridge is... then we head for home... And now... though tired and sleepy after all the excitement... I am still up writing this... so please appreciate this....
Ok... I really got to sleep... another bright day tomorrow... Let's hope everything is fine and fun...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hehe... u REALLY DID update!! Looks fun wert!! it probably wun be a good idea if i'm the one organising it but i wanna play in it!
waaa... good to see tat u have grown.. if by this means, i doubt tat i've grown at all.. i dun really kno how much i've got here.. XD and yes WE LOVE YOU!! haha.. no wait, i cant speak for everyone out there (keke..) i love you!!!
i wanna see the video =p
Hey hey.. how are you?
judging on your this post, i assume you are doing more than well and still alive and kicking eh? hahaha XD
yea.. miss you alot.. come back to msia and let's go eat mozarella ham naan.. hahaha.. since you got big bucks at UK.. you get to spend us.. woohoo.. and y yee too.. hahaha
gosh.. if i were you.. i'd be pretty vexed over anyone who says my english needs tuition (at this age somemore.. >:(
do posts more updates on your journey of life.. i'd love to some of the picts and the vids too..
p/s: add a chatbox.. hehehe
Post a Comment