不想再拖着你了.... 要不是再回到这边我也不会做出这个决定.... 原来我已经拖了你这么久了...
I never knew what I wanted, whatever I did before were normally half-decided by other people. Being so easily influenced by people, I tried so hard not to listen to them and decide what was best for myself. Yet all my answers came back with a question mark or an 'I don't know'. Because of this you had to suffer with me. Because I couldn't decide. But looking back at myself for the past 1 year, I saw that I never changed much, though I hold you dearly in my heart, I love myself more. I couldn't give up what I have for you when you did that for me. I am so sorry that I couldn't do that, I am sorry that I am not mature enough to love you, I am sorry that I used up so much of your time and leaving you feeling so sad. I am sorry for everything and I thank you for everything. I sincerely hoped that you will have a bright future and a better life in front of you. I love you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment