Sunday, 10 April 2011

Back

Hey guys... I am back from a very long break from 'blogging'... I never thought of updating this place anymore but apparently looking back at this makes me think that I actually wrote quite a lot of stuff that I forgot about.... A year has passed since I last blog and I am still here.... not really jobless... but still without an aim in life.... Why is that??? I have been asking myself the same questions for so long and yet I still don't have a satisfying answer... Maybe I will never know what I want for the rest of my life.... maybe it might come to me the next minute... I really don't know.... the only thing I know is that I need to change myself.... I need to grow up... even though it's just a little...
So.. I made up my mind to start from the outside.... meaning my appearance....
1. Lose weight.... not for the sake of looking good (though it's a merit) but for the sake of being more healthy and fit...
2. Cut my hair short.... Just because it's easier to dry when it's short... and it's not that hot with short hair.... and that I can donate it to someone who needs it more (look up www.locksoflove.org if u wanna know more...)

Then... Change from the inside....
1. Feel good about my self.... Something that I lack is Confidence.... With that I can do anything.... It comes when a person accepts themselves and think positively about themselves....
2. Positive thinking.... Reduce Negativity..... by doing that I can feel happier and more content about what I have and thus live more happily!!!!

Well.... Hopefully I will be able to do these points that I set for myself in the near future....


P/S: Thanks Tham... I needed the talk and now the blog.... hehe... Love u....

1 comment:

Chu Jie said...

ah u're back! photos of short hair!

p/s: gambate!