Wednesday, 29 June 2011

these few days....

Met with me uni mates on Sunday... mainly Karen, OC and Shan.... had a great chat over lunch and they did gave me a little surprise late b'day celebration.... they gave me a pink handbag... which really look too lady-like for me.... but i will still use it once in a while... had some cake ( not really cake... more like jelly with fruits).. and loads of chitchat... went for badminton after that...

Colleagues gave me a present as well... a short denim skirt and a hat....
These two pressies got me thinking whether I have been too boyish or less girlish since all of them thought of getting things that make me look more like a girl.... well... I agree that i haven't been the dressing up for occasions... so i guess there are reasons for them to do this....

Work is kinda bad these days... mainly due to the product I am handling right now... the extraction method is already a pain in the ass.. the results gives me a headache and now the bacteria is not growing which leads to no results at all, meaning I need to repeat the process of extraction which will one day lead to me having lean biceps and triceps.... Literally did nothing these days since the product keep failing.... how I hate my unproductiveness.....

well... off to dinner with me colleagues.... one of them is having her birthday today... so... dinner will be good... I guess....

No comments: