Saturday, 2 July 2011

Outing

Went out with me buddies again... haha.... it's quite expected that my mum doesn't ask who I go out with anymore as I only go out with the same bunch of friends weekly... If I don't, I will tell her even before she ask anyway....
Today was a short trip to Taylor's Lakeside campus for short lunch plus tour of the uni... The trip was planned due to Eugene saying 'Chatime', a shop selling bubble tea and other specialty drinks, is opened there... and Backofen, an Austrian-based shop selling cakes and mostly western food, as well... So, we went there, 8 of us (Me, CJ, KY, BY, Gan, Kai, Ken and Tham) to have lunch at Backofen and then drinks at Chatime.... Lunch was decent and the people were friendly, all the guys ordered from the set lunch menu since choosing from the main menu prove too much a hassle for them, while the girls chose some special stuff (omelette, bratwurst and beef spaghetti)
Off to Chatime then... only me and CJ got drinks the rest were too busy talking...

Taylor's UNI was having their open day that day and it looks quite happening since there is also a concert tonight at seven... The high-end style and happening-ness of the place makes me think of going back to Uni.... If only I could decide on what course to take....
We had a tour of the place, their classrooms were all locked but the rooms containing more expensive and important stuff, mainly the computer labs and other laboratories (physics, chemistry, pharmaceutical...) were all opened... so we went in and touched almost everything we can get our hands on.... (There were CCTVs in all the room recording whatever we are doing, but who cares..)
Though we just spend a little more than an hour walking round the uni... I enjoyed it... It reminds me of myself before worklife started... and I kind of regret the lack of involvement in social activities during my college and Uni life... but since I can't turn back time, I will just have to create better memories of my life from now on so that I won't regret it in the future...

No comments: