Been thinking a lot lately, about something or another, nothing that really makes much sense actually. Don't really understand why my mind does this all the time. It keeps putting different thoughts in my mind and made me think it over and over again. Sometimes I just want to empty my brain, drain out all the thoughts that keep bugging me. I especially hate it when the thoughts contradict themselves. It's as if my brain just keep digging up old thoughts that I have already put away and tell me that it shouldn't be this way. It makes me doubt all the choices I made in the past and all those that I am about to make in the future. Why can't it just rest for a while? Or maybe it's not just the brain that is doing this to me but also my emotions that are ever-changing that is bringing up thoughts after thoughts that I don't want to think about. I really don't understand myself sometimes.
Another thought that occur to me is that why people still cling on to something when there isn't much hope of getting it. For example, you already know that you won't be able to capture the attention of the person you are in love with no matter what, why do you still hope that the person will turn and look at you and then fall for you? If you already know that you don't have a future in this career path or with this person, why do you still follow it? For me, I think of things more practically at first, but in the end my emotions will take over and I become torn between 2 and unable to choose, causing me to be stuck in the middle (I knew that the chances of myself achieving what I hope for is slight but I still cling onto the hope that I will be able to get there). I guess is just that for every human, even if there is just a slight hope of getting what they first deemed is impossible, they still want to believe that they are the ones who can make the impossible possible. If there isn't any hope at all, the world will be plunged into a darkness full of desperation and despair. So, hold on to the little hope that you have in anything as that is the only thing that keeps you moving and living.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment