Tuesday, 12 July 2011

Smile

It kind of dawn on me that I actually do this quite often.... since people actually notice it.... I smile or laugh to myself while doing my work... Okay, it sounds weird when you don't know me... While doing anything, my mind don't only think about the thing I am doing, it also links it with anything that I have encountered in the past or it just wanders off somewhere and bring up some other thoughts for me to think about.... Normally I think about things that are somewhat funny in my own sense and I smile slightly.... okay, not slightly, but for a period of time which I think is short but I don't really have an idea how long (Long enough for people to notice that I am smiling)... Sometimes, I myself too feel that it is weird, but I enjoy this short session with my brain which brings things up that can make me smile.... It makes me happy and weird (when seen by others) at the same time.... But, who cares, as long as I am happy with the little joy it brings me....
If your mind brings up some happy and enjoyable thoughts to you, just smile, it is these thoughts that might keep you happy and going for the whole day....

No comments: