Tuesday, 16 August 2011

Impressions

Was thinking about the impression that I give people recently... Sometimes I think they perceive me as something that I am not, yet I was the one who gave them that impression. So does that mean that how they see me is really how I am? I feel that people actually know me more than they should, especially the bad things about me. Maybe because I want them to perceive me as this kind of person, I don't want people to think that I am all good, so I would rather they think lowly of me so I can one day surprise them with my not-so-lowly acts... Yet it is this that gives them the impression that I am not 'good' in some fields... Will try not to show too much of my 'bad' side to people in the future...

Side note:
Drank with 3 other colleagues yesterday... apparently all 4 of us were high... One was vomiting, the other fainted in the toilet after she helped the one to vomit to reach the toilet... The other one woke up with an empty head and stomach.... I slept on the couch till 5 in the morning before moving back to bed.... Ahhh... things that alcohol do to you... But, I will do it all over again just to relive the 'high-ness'.

2 comments:

TC Tham said...

glad you're updating lately as well. :)

Chu Jie said...

hahah nature of women to thinkk so much. i think all that too, and it makes me rather tired. towards the end, i decided that i'll only care about the thoughts of ppl that i care of. other than that, screw u, who cares about what u think? lol.

i've become vulgar in sg. zzz