Was out in the garden just now burying the 3 cats (new-born ones)that died this morning (or yesterday night).... Yup.... the cats were those found in the washing machine a week ago and I am betting they died of hunger... Not that I did not feed them, their mother did not... I gave them fresh milk, but none of them drank it... So, I had to bury it in my yard....
It's especially hard if u don't have the right equipments to dig a hole... So, my housemates and I dug a shallow hole using forks and spoons and buried the 3 baby cats... We even went out to look for more sand to cover them.... May they rest in peace.... and not let out a foul stench for the time they rot in the earth....
Just when I typed the title for this post, a thought came to me.... If I could bury the unwanted things in my life, wouldn't it be great? I can just remove all those things and no longer remember about it. If I could just bury my anger, my bad temper, my selfishness and all my bad underneath the soil, I will be a great person.... If I could bury my feeling of hatred and unhappiness, I will feel great everyday.... If I could bury the strong feelings that I have for anyone, I wouldn't have to worry about showing it.... If only I could..... But since I can't, I will just continue being this flawed person that people love and hate at the same time... This is what makes me human....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment