Monday, 12 December 2011

Life goes on....

How many times have I told myself this? I stopped counting once I reached my 3rd time, I guess. Life goes on no matter what happen. I think I understand it, but still I choose to live unhappily sometimes. It's not that I don't want to feel jolly for every passing day, it's just the random small and big events that hit me that allows melancholy to seep into my life. I accepted the fact that life goes on and we should be happy for every living day that we have. But, it doesn't stop me from brooding over the past mistakes I made, the unknown future that may turn out due to my mistakes and the present unhappiness cause by different events I experience. So let me just live my life with all the imperfects that I have and all the unhappy times so that I can love life more on the days when I am happy and content.

No comments: