Today is Christmas day... a day where ppl in newcastle stay in their house and not come out.. the day where all shops are closed and streets are deserted.. the day when even pubs and clubs, discos and bars are closed... I spend my day indoors without even stepping out....
It's boring to celebrate christmas away from home, especially when u r in Newcastle....
Anyway, i actually went out yesterday night... my seniors from Inti had a party over at their flat... they invited us..me and Karen..over for dinner... which is 10pm... yup..10pm.. they started cooking since 5.30pm up till 11pm only done and finally get to eat... we had spaghetti, 3 roast chichkens, fried stuffs, some vege and self-made popiahs... It was quite fun to be there... got to talk to the seniors, get to know them more... better than staying in my own room... we toast to christmas at 12am.. with red wine and coke... Ok.. I admit.. I drank and was a bit dizzy... I drank half a cup of red wine at first.. then karen pour a quarter of a cup to me..coz she can't drink... then a senior..stella.. poured another quarter for me... bcoz she dun wan to drink so much... I have no idea why they think i can drink lo... but then i drank.... the dizzyness was not from the red wine... it was from another drink i took... the person who invited me..Elvin.. brought out his bottle of bacardi.. which he poured for me.. bacardi was similar to vodka... in the sense that both are of approximately 40% alcohol.... dun worry mum.. he juz pour a little bit of barcadi and fill the rest of the cup with coke... after i finished my cup... i was offered another... which i took and then resulted in drinking it slowly and making sure my cup is not emptied so he can't add anymore... hehe... guess I can't really drink much, i felt a bit dizzy after that.. so i stopped drinking... hehe... then we talked and laughed until 3 something in the morning and me and karen left... I went to bed arnd 4 in the morning and am still feeling very tired now though i woke up at 11 this morning... there was a gift exchange event yesterday night which we buy presents and sent to the owner of the present anonymously... we drew lots earlier on to decide who we are giving the present and from there decide what present to buy... i got a tub of biscuit..hehe.. which quite suits me... Pity the guy who recieved the present I gave bcoz i gave a M-sized boxers to him but i think he needs L....
Reena came over just a while ago and we talked for like 1 1/2 hours... i enjoyed talking to her.. she was funny and fun to be with... and because of her I forgot about the turkey in the oven... good thing deric was taking care of it... hehe.. but it is still not cooked though it is already in the oven for almost 3 hours... guess we need another 2 hours to assure that it is already cooked.. I have to go and look at the turkey now... will post pictures of it before I eat it...
Merry Christmas!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment