Monday, 31 December 2007

Last day of 2007

It's the last day of the year.. and Hsien Leng's B'day..
I was thinking back about the things i have done this year, the people i have known, the things i have said... I felt that I actually grew a lot this year... I learn how to stay away from home and survive without a maid when i was in inti... Learn how to control my temper (though i still have it sometimes)... Learn how to manage my money, cook and be independant when i came to UK.. I might not have change much... but i knew i am different in some ways... I want to change to be a better person... This is my wish for the new year.. And I wish that everyone can be happy for the new year....
Happy new year to those who read my blog... Enjoy life and may your lives be filled with laughters and hapiness...

This is a picture I just took (in my room)... Just to celebrate the end of the year... hehe... though there is still another 7 hours till that....

No comments: