Tuesday, 1 January 2008

No to alcohol!!!!

Sorry mum and dad!!! I got drunk last night... I drank too much alcohol... I never knew that it was that addictive that I kept on drinking.... But don't worry... I just did things like... vomit... say that I wasn't drunk and shower with my clothes on... That's all...
I promise that this will be the last time.... really really last time... I will control myself....
But from getting drunk, I learn quite some stuff... that I can't sleep when I am drunk.... i need to be a bit more "awake" to sleep... That's why the bath with clothes on... hehe... And now, I am awake and I still can't sleep... I think I only slept for 3-4 hours... however, my legs are still wobbly when i walk now... Maybe another shower will help... Will go and take my bath after I finish writing this...

Oh ya... there was a parade at newcastle city center from the monument till the civic center which is just very near my place.... the parade's theme was glowmobiles... whereby cars are made to look very 'glowy'.... the parade started at 5.30pm and ended with fireworks at the civic center at 6.40pm... YES!! It's 6.40 pm.... People in Newcastle celebrate new year at this time because most of them are old... this a town where old people dominates during the holidays since there are not much international students around.... below are some pics of the cars...

The two cars in the pics above are two of the many cars involved in the parade... the other pics are quite blur which is why i didn't want to put it up....

Credits to deric for the pictures and for being a good friend.... Most of the people in this flat is getting sick... or are sick... Karen, Sally are very sick... Allen is a bit sick... Deric and I are going to be sick... Hope that all of us will be fine before the exam starts.... And Cathy is back from Hong Kong...

I need to get something to eat... I better bath before that... I won't be posting any blogs for the time being since exams are just round the corner... I will be updating u all after my exams.... hehe....

2 comments:

galaxycharm said...

Hey,

better not drink so much alcohol the next time though. Anyway, Happy New Year to you too. Miss you!

Love,
Kenneth

Jane Gan said...

walao, better be careful when u got drunk...
i always get sick the next day if i drank a lot the night before lol..
take care the weather is cold there....
Happy new year! hope to see you soon...