Monday, 1 December 2008
after a month....
After a month of not blogging.... I decided to write again.... but about what??? I really don't know.... I have been normal for the past month except for hotpot 2 days ago, and swimming a week ago and snowing this morning... wat else?? I don't know.... As you all know, I am a fairly lazy person... i mean... i am too lazy to think of what to write as well as what to communicate with people... that is why most of you have not heard from me for ages... anyway.... u did not take the initiative to call me too.... so we are even.... I am freezing now.... since it snowed and rained today plus wind and temperatures less than 5 degrees Celsius.... I don't think anyone will think it is hot.... unless they are with their lovely heater..... ok.... i think i will stop writing here.... really too lazy.... sorry guys...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
swimming during winter??? you are truly geng!! hahaha.. just to tell you.. my phone is back to 012 yea? hahaha.. will message you again.. tataz
Post a Comment