Me again... your lovely friend, family, enemy etc..... I am just going to blog about some thoughts today.... just random thoughts....
Random Thought 1
I want to leave Newcastle and go back to Malaysia for the winter and for the Penang Asam Laksa.
Random Thought 2
I want to stop studying because I am tired of it and because I am sick of doing assignments and learning things which I will not be using in the future.
Random Thought 3
I want to have a better life with better food, drinks, heaters in the library, handsome guys with six packs for me to look at, beautiful girls who have perfect personalities and definitely a private jet or sport car.
Random Thought 4
I want a boyfriend who does not call me when I am writing my blog.
Have to go now..... my phone just rang.... will continue some other time....oh ya... sorry for the formal format... too much assignment to do... so I wrote according to assignment formats... hehe....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
hello.. long time never hear from u.. how ya doing.. winter sure cold isnt it? i always have random thoughts bout this n that, then complain a lot haha.. i want leng chai as my servants too but i dont like six packs LOL
waiting for u to come back, and lets go feast XD
hey.. me good candidate.. i'm handsome.. perfect.. and my six packs of guiness beer coming liao.. hahaha.. scratch the private jet or sport car.. i can piggy back.. woohoo..
haha tham... good one
ah chern ah... so random la u
Post a Comment