Good bye 2008 and hello 2009.... this year will be different from the last.... I hope is for the better....
I feel different this year... tired and old.... I don't even feel like doing anything. I mean... I can understand if I don't want to study, but I don't want to leave bed or even eat.... that is so not me.... another 2 more days to my exam and i still have not read anything... I guess i really am in deep shit... I feel that I lost my meaning of staying here and study... I don't know what I want at this point of life... I feel lost... very lost.... yet it is still clear that what I should do is study and graduate with an acceptable result... all I can say now is that I lost the meaning of doing whatever I do everyday and whatever I am trying to achieve... yet i know i need to achieve it... though this knowing cannot motivate me to do anything... I think it is time for me to take a break.... after my exams... I think I should leave everything for a while and do something out of the ordinary.... take a break out of my normal life... I think I should.... it's too tired for me here.... at least this is what I feel now..... I need change.... and that is what I will do....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hey dear.. don't be so upset.. sometimes u feel like didn't achieve anything.. actually, every small wishes will keep u moving on.. =)
like me, i hope to add more clothes in my wardrobe; eat more nice food but keeping in a good figure; go thailand travel; and blah blah blah..
cheer up, kay?
there was nothing call "lost", but just "confuse" occupied your mind....
Post a Comment