Ok.... an update about me... well.... Just came back to Malaysia on the 29/07/09... and started looking for a job.... well. I kind of applied for 4 on the jobstreet and none replied me... and according to the record, I have been declined by 3 of the companies.... Am I really that unqualified for jobs? And so.... I currently have nothing to do.... been staying at home most of the time..... checked out some phD stuff.... but i really think that they aren't going to accept me since I have no experience.... Maybe I should have done another degree.... or a masters before I came back.... Hmmmm.... i want to spent my time lazing around.... and study is so much of a lazing around activity..hehe.... So.... conclusion is I am not studying now nor am i being employed.... which is really sad.... but.... I can enjoy my lovely home which is currently renovating and therefore is super dusty and way to noisy for anyone to stay in..... well.... guess I have to stick to it for the time being..... how sad....
alright.... off to gaming again.... will blog again soon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment