Saturday, 12 September 2009

Working....

Dear all... Sorry for not posting anything new after so long..... Alright... updates bout me and my life.....
I got a job in Selangor...working as a QC Executive for microbiology in a company which sells lots of different edible products..... Want to know the fun part of my job.... I get to have an assistant.... who does everything there is need to be done and is currently teaching me what I have to do..... My job is to oversee her work and help her out when there is any failure in the experiments....and to sign any documents given to me..... Cool yeah.... A fresh grad gets an assistant who teaches her what to do.... oh.... Did I mention that I have nothing to do other than see her work and sign.... and hide from my boss so he doesn't see me not working... and acting to be busy when visitors come and visit the QC department of our company..... Oh.... and I have been speaking so much Malay in the four days I worked that I feel shocked about my ability to speak Malay....hehehe...... But, My assistant just got a better job offer and will be leaving next month... so I will at least need to do a few weeks of work to familiarise myself with the job and teach the new assistant when she comes..... I am looking forward to that though... since I love working in the lab...though it makes me stink and my mum keep complaining about the stench that sticked to me after my labwork..... Another cool thing about my job.... every month I need to do air monitoring to make sure the environment is clean enough... which i did just 2 days ago... it was quite simple as the job just requires me to expose the agar plate at certain locations in the production area..... here comes the fun part.... I have to wear a jumpsuit (you know....the suit that mechanics wear...the blue one...just that mine was yellow with thin black strips), gloves, facemask, a cap (something that looks like a shower cap....those disposable ones) and plastic bags as shoes..... I really looked like an idiot in it.... well....I actually did wanted to wear the jumpsuit for quite some time... i mean the mechanic 1.... I thought it would look cool on me.... I remember seeing a guy in it and felt that he look so cool and so handsome..... Now.... I think someone who enjoy wearing it is an idiot..... Oh ya..... I forgot to mention bout my lovely boss... or should i say the QC manager..... He took me out for lunch on my first day of work... so lovely right.... since we only have half an hour of lunch break since it is the puasa month.... my colleague say that they will bring their own lunch.... so the 2nd day.... I brought my own lunch.... My lovely boss was so sad when he heard that since he thought he can eat with me.... pity him... he had to eat alone.... I feel so bad now.... but.... it can't be helped... I don't want to rush out for lunch.... He is really nice and fun... and as old as my brother..... hopefully we can work well together.....
Ok.... will update more bout my work next time when I get more work to do.....and when I feel like to....
I am really hungry now.... waiting for dinner time though it is already almost nine.... Why isn't anyone in my family hungry..... wait.... I forgot that I plan to slim down because I am gaining weight.... and I mean lots of weight.... Arghh... don't want care la... eat as i like la.... Oh ya... and my house is almost finished with the small renovations that has been done... Yay.... no more dusty floor and noisy environment....hehe..... Another thing.... Should I go for Boxing or Dancing lessons.... since i will be free on Saturdays.... I might as well learn something.... My sis will be joining me for the lessons after I enquire about them.... but.... as you know.... I am quite slow and lazy.... so it will not be till next month that I will start classes or maybe just go and enquire...hehe..... Sorry for being so random....hehe.... well... guess it is just part of me..... Just ignore if you don't understand....
I guess I am done for this post... will update as soon as possible.... but knowing me you know it won't be too soon....hehe.... We all know you love me.... so don't be too calculative bout that... till next time... with love.....

2 comments:

galaxycharm said...

dancing classes, I would suggest...

Chu Jie said...

OH! GRATS! waaa.. u got an assistant! SOOOOOO COOOOOOOoL!!!! and omg u're doing all the ... sterilization things aren't u?? the agar plate thinging... i think i learnt it be4 but i cannot rmbr lol.

eh eh eh... i vote for dancing lessons too. i prefer that u don't get any more violent than u are now.. lol. kidding. =p

luv u! ^^