Sunday, 11 April 2010

Just wanted to say.....

Been very free lately without my job.... was just staying home eating, sleeping and putting on loads of weights..... watching drama is one of my favorite past times nowadays since i have nothing better to do.... been thinking a lot since i stopped working.... should I continue studying or not??? or is working a better thing to do.... should i just continue to waste my time like that or maybe do something that is more useful.... What's my aim in life, what do I have passion in?? these questions have been bugging me for quite some time... guess I still can't answer them right now.... when the time comes... I am sure I will make the choice that is most suitable to me.....

Just sent my friends off to the airport just now... they came from hong kong for a holiday, my fren and her boyfren. I doubt that there are anyone else from another country that will come looking for me when they visit Malaysia... It's not that I have not been making any frens, it's just that I never really attached myself to anyone and I don't really spend time to get to know people or let them know me.... maybe that's y i didn't really got to know much people during my uni life.... I did enjoy their stay as I seldom step out of my house before they come since I have no where to go.... did enjoy the fresh air with all the dust and the ache in my leg due to loads of walking and the lack of sleep due to fear that they had to wait for me for if i woke up late.... though i enjoy me solitude time so much... I still love company once in a while..... Oh... just a slight complaint I want to make about my friends is that I felt like a driver fetching them since both of them sat at the back seat while I was driving and there wasn't anyone at the front passenger seat... guess they never thought that I felt like a driver because of that.....

Ever since I came back from uni.... I have chose to listen to english and korean songs rather than mandarin or cantonese ones.....It struck me that my love for chinese music has decrease due to the lack of good singers and songs that would make me sing a long.... while korean songs are being loved due to their music videos and handsome guys, I love english songs due to their funky tunes and sometimes their lyrics which speaks the singer's mind without holding back..... however, there is one mandarin song which I keep playing as i feel the song touch me as the singer did with her voice, the lyrics are good as well.... it has been some time since a song touched me so much....really love it....so....I am introducing it to you all...it's call...劉若英- 我们没有在一起
I would share the song if i know how to... but I don't... too bad then....

Been looking at some photo's lately and saw you in the photo.... seeing your face makes me miss you more than usual.... when will I see you again.... though it's almost impossible to tell you how I feel for you.... I still hope that one day you will learn that the period of time that we spend together will always warm my heart.... thank you for all the memories that you have given me.... I will treasure everyone of them.... Love you..... ( To everyone that came into my life and made it a better one)

No comments: