Sometimes this question bothers me a lot. Do you really care about what I think or do? I doubt that, unless it actually affects you. You don't really care that my life sucks. Yes, you ask and pretend that you care, but when I am away from your sight, you just forget about it. That is what humans do. Their life revolves around themselves and anything not concerning them, they just ignore.
Do I really care about you? I hope I do. But in the end, I care much more about myself. Yes, it's not that I don't want to care about you, it's just that I want to spend more time thinking for myself. I can't spend all my time on you, and neither will you on me.
But, as long as we care for each other when we are together, I don't really mind you not thinking about me when I am not around. Sometimes, I just don't understand why can't you be more caring towards the people around you and stop showing that pathetic face of 'my life sucks, please ask why' just so that people can actually ask what they don't really want to know so that you can say it out loud. Your problems aren't necessarily the worst among the people you are with, why can't you think on behalf of others before putting on your sad face. The only thing I want is to have a dinner with you all happily, can you not spoil it. If I offended you in anyway, please feel free to tell me. I am open to comments, don't wait for me to ask you because to tell you the truth, I don't really give a damn.
P/S: Now I know why I love hanging out with my usual gang instead of new friends. We really care about each other, and even when we are sad, we will tell each other without wanting each other to feel sad for us but actually share the feeling with us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment