Saturday, 5 May 2012
Decisions
Was slightly tipsy yesterday and tired at the same time when I wanted to write this. So when I wake up in the morning seeing only the title in the post and a few words in the content, I knew I fell asleep without relating my thoughts. So here it is.
The decisions we make now may or may not be of importance to us now but it might have an impact to us in the future. Choosing the right choice is never going to happen as a right choice now may turn out to be a bad choice in the future. And, alternately, a bad choice now may turn out to be not as bad as it seems down the road. I made a a lot of choices up till now, some with the influence of others and some without. Sometimes, I will sit there for a day regretting the choices I made and the actions I had done. But in the end, I just have to accept that my past decisions are not changeable and those decisions are what mold me into the person I am now. If I don't like the me now, it's time to make a decision to change.
Everyone will in their lifetime regret in many a decisions they have made, it is only humanly to actually do it. If u never ever regretted on any decision you made, you are just lying to yourself. Make a decision wisely, it can change you forever. We will never now how the future turns out, maybe I will regret ever writing this here. But I did love to sit down and regret about it in the future so I can make wiser decisions in the future future.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment