Sunday, 6 May 2012
Song
Was out yesterday with a friend, the live band starts singing songs that I haven't heard in a while. When the song starts playing, I remembered the memories I had. It is great to know and remember that we shared something in common eventhough it was just for a while or just as long as a song. A song can touch you and can be just a tune, depending on how you perceive it. I am glad that I still remember the songs I have in common with my friends and love ones so that whenever the song plays, I am reminded that I am loved and I have people whom I love.
To the my friend who went out with me, I am glad they sang the song which we chose (you chose). I can now remember a tune which we share and thus sometimes remember your presence in my life whenever I hear the song. Parting will be hard, but when we meet again, we can sing this song together again and laugh about the stupid things that we talk about.海阔天空by Beyond
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment